Hit the streets of Boston for a guided 5K running tour with a professional leading the way, seeing the sights as you run along the Charles River, and enjoy a first-rate workout!
Best Price Guaranteed
- Explore Boston on a guided 5K running tour where you’ll work up a sweat and get a feel for the city
- Make your way along the Charles River as you enjoy some of the best views of the city
- Jog through Boston’s Public Garden, to the original Cheers Bar, up Charles Street, and over the Longfellow Bridge
- Run by the Cambridge side of the Charles River and take in the sights of the Boston Skyline
- Check out historic landmarks up-close as you weave in and out of the most distinct neighborhoods in Boston
- End the tour running through the Boston Marathon finish line to feel like a champion
- Guided running tour
- Bottled water
- Distance is 3.5 miles
- Terrain is hot top, pavement, and some brick sidewalk
- Flat elevation
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year