Discover the thrilling beauty of French Broad Gorge on a guided whitewater rafting adventure through protected lands with class II and III rapids and refreshing dips in the river
- Experience the stunning beauty of the remote French Broad Gorge, starting at Barnard River Park where the water enters Pisgah National Forest
- Enjoy an exhilarating ride through intermediate-level rapids, ranging from class II to III, and if you’re lucky, encounter a class IV drop depending on the season and rainfall
- Take a refreshing dip in the river or jump off the raft while enjoying the laid-back atmosphere
- Helmet, lifejacket, and paddle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Most travelers can participate.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers and if it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers.
- All participants must sign a waiver.
- The minimum age for rafters is 8 years old and the minimum weight is 50 lbs.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund. We require a cancellation of 48 hours notice for a full refund.