Experience a peaceful and relaxed float through the scenic Biltmore estate, while enjoying the breathtaking views of the mountains and spotting some of the local wildlife
- Begin at Bent Creek Experimental Forest, a stunning national forest on the city’s outskirts
- Drift calmly through the heart of Biltmore Estate, indulging in the scenic water float
- Witness stunning views of the Appalachian mountains and spot local wildlife
- Conclude the adventure at our private River Arts District takeout, followed by a relaxing beer at our riverfront bar
- Personal flotation device and paddle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All necessary equipment, safety instruction, and shuttle service
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers and if it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers.
- All participants must sign a waiver.
- The minimum age for kayakers is 4 years old and the minimum weight is 50 lbs.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund. We require a cancellation of 48 hours notice for a full refund.