Prepare for incredible views with this exclusive and exciting zip lining excursion and horseback ride through the lush Dominican countryside.
- Zip line down 6 platforms, flying over an incredible Caribbean forest full of 100-year-old mahogany trees!
- Explore over 100 acres of stunning views on horseback, including jungle, streams, rolling hills and tropical fauna
- Get an adrenaline rush with an expert guide at your side through every step of the way
- Blue Truck Ride
- Zipline Hotel Drop On/Off
- Horseback Riding
- Multilingual Guide.
- Suggested dress code is supportive, close-toed shoes
- Please note that this tour schedule is only suitable for guests staying overnight in hotels, and is not suitable for cruise ship excursions
- Guide languages include: English, German, Spanish and French
- Minimum age is 6 years and children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for pregnant women, or for participants with back problems, heart conditions, or other severe medical conditions
- The maximum weight for zip lining and horseback riding is 250 lbs
- Zipline harnesses size up to the following measurements: waist - 47 inches; leg - 29 inches; chest - 39 Inches
- Full refund 24 hours in advance of departure time
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
8-Hour Eco Adventure in the Dominican Republic
Experience the tropical beauty of the Dominican Republic like never before on this extreme adventure! Start your journey on a mega truck excursion, visit the Damajagua Waterfall, zipline through the tropics, then trot through the Dominican countryside on horseback - all in one day!
Mega Zipline Experience in the Dominican Republic
Experience the tropical beauty of the Caribbean countryside like never before on this extreme zipline adventure!
Start your journey on a mega truck excursion, visit the Damajagua Waterfall, zipline through the tropics, then trot through the Dominican countryside on horseback - all in one day!