Embark on a guided tour with the ‘Hoperator’ from Prince William Sound to Anchorage, AK, with scenic tastings, a tram ride, lunch on Mt. Alyeska, and behind-the-scenes tours at local breweries, distilleries, and cider companies
- Head out on a guided craft beer tour and cruise transfer in Alaska, led by a professional who is also a local
- Weave in and out of several breweries, including Girdwood Brewing Co., Anchorage Distillery, and Double Shovel Cider Co.
- Sip on many different homemade craft brews, cocktails, and ciders as you enjoy an insiders look into how each was made
- Feast on a delicious lunch while sitting atop the Alyeska Ski Resort and taking in the mountain views
- Transportation from cruise port to Anchorage
- Tram ticket
- Airport or hotel drop-off
- Tour operates with a 3 person minimum.
- Please bring your ID with you.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Closed-toe shoes are required.
- This tour is a one way tour from Whittier to Anchorage.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 14 days in advance.