- Journey down the Amacuzac River to cruise between twin banks overflowing with green canopies and thick forests
- Gaze at the natural beauty of a pristine environment home to eagles, swallows, herons, and all sorts of marine animals
- Hold on tight as you pass through a series of powerful rapids that churn the water into a foaming, whitish-blue whirlpool
- Feel the spray of the fresh water as you travel more than 12 kilometers down this world-renowned rafting location
- Refuel with a tasty buffet lunch that will get you ready for all the fun
- Personal equipment
- Guided tour
- Transport from the river and launching point
Bring proper clothing: tennis shoes, swimsuit, towel, insect repellent.
Cancelación con 7 días o menos aplica cargo del 100% | Cancelación con 15 días a 8 días, aplica cargo del 50%
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Rappelling & Canyoning Adventure in Cuernavaca Morelos
Have a wild adventure out in the secluded forests of Mexico where you shimmy, splash, and swim your way around gorgeous natural spots. Meet up with friendly guides and trek through towering canopies before reaching a stunning waterfall.