Join us for a half-day adventure in the exciting city of Washington D.C, as it sparkles under the night sky. With your own personal driver and official tour guide, we guarantee a memorable exploration of the city’s most significant and charming locations.
Capture a photo memory of the White House in its night-time glory, then wander across the street to amble in the park that is a common site for political demonstrations in DC. Get acquainted with some of the major landmarks of Washington DC as we guide you through the numerous monuments and memorials scattered throughout the city.
The tour takes you to various remarkable locations, including:
US Navy Memorial
Martin Luther King Memorial
World War II
The White House
The United States Capitol
The Library of Congress
- STAY COVID-19 SAFE – As this is an exclusive private tour, we ensure to uphold social distancing.
- 4-hour night tour in a private luxury vehicle with driver
- Knowledgeable official tour guide for evening exploration
- Convenient private pick-up and drop-off at your Washington hotel
- All local taxes included for hassle-free experience
- Compliance with COVID-19 safety measures for a safe journey
- Food and Drinks
- Entrances Fees
- White House - Is the official residence and primary workplace of the President of the United States.
- In case of needing infant seat please request at time of booking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.