Enjoy a trip to the historically important Mount Vernon, home of ex-President George Washington. Experience the antiquated charm of Old Town Alexandria on a self-guided tour. Pay your respects at the National 9/11 Pentagon Memorial and take the opportunity to get a glimpse of the U.S. Department of Defense’s headquarters, the Pentagon.
- Transportation in professional vehicles, tailored to group size
- Expert Driver-Guide for an informative and engaging tour
- Included admission tickets to George Washington’s Mount Vernon
- Food and beverages.
- Any personal expenses that are not listed in the fees included.
- Washington DC - Join us as we take a trip to Virginia! We will discover from the outside view of the Pentagon, the U.S. Department of Defense. In front of the Pentagon, it’s the National 911 Pentagon Memorial. Then, we will head to George Washington’s Mount Vernon. In the afternoon, we will drive to the Old Town Alexandria for free activities. The atmosphere of the old city is quite different from that of Washington, DC. In the old town, you can enjoy the sunshine, vibrant colors, street music, and unique foods.
Washington D.C. ightarrow The Pentagon (20 mins) ightarrow George Washington’s Mount Vernon (180 mins, ticket included) ightarrow Self Guided Tour Old Town Alexandria (90 mins) ightarrow Washington D.C.
- Customer under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult. In consideration of the guest safety, pregnant women are only allowed to join the tour if pregnant for 24 weeks or less by the end of the trip.
- Please be sure to provide accurate and complete information upon booking. This includes name, gender, valid contact information (preferably a mobile phone), accurate tour location, etc., This helps to avoid any errors upon the reservation because errors affect travel. Any losses due to inaccurate or invalid information will be at your own cost and the company will not be held responsible.
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for any of the attractions. Tour attraction admission charges and meal expenses are subject to change at any time without notification. Any purchased ticket cannot be refunded for lower prices.
- Any guests that have already purchased their own tickets or have a city PASS will not be able to use it on the tour. Please understand that you must purchase the admission tickets through our company in order to participate. For the optional admission tickets, you will reserve it from the tour guide directly. The tour guide will make this arrangement for you. As a tour group, it is highly suggested to make a reservation together rather than individually in order to get into an attraction. We greatly appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Thank you again for choosing to tour with us!
- If the scenic spots are temporarily closed or closed on a particular holiday, etc., the tour guide will adjust the appearance according to the actual situation or replace the location with another scenic spot to ensure the richness of the itinerary. The opening hours and capacity limits of certain attractions and national parks will be subject to change from time to time due to the COVID-19 pandemic. When the operating hours and capacity restrictions have an impact on the itinerary, it shall be regarded as force majeure. Thank you for your understanding.
- Children under the age of 8 require a booster seat in order to participate in the tour group. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday provide the rental service for $10.00/person/day. Please make a request when booking the itinerary so that we may have the booster seat ready in advance. Please understand that the violations and fines are borne by the guests themselves. There is no need for a booster seat for bus travel on the day of travel, and the fee can be refunded to the guest.
- Normal health conditions are required to participate and enjoy our full itineraries. Contact us for specific policies or information regarding passengers with disabilities who do need to provide advance notification to make a reservation. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday do not guarantee a wheelchair lift-equipped bus and/or seating availability to disabled passengers without prior notification and approval.
- We may alter these terms and conditions from time to time and post the new version on the website. It is your responsibility to check it on the website regularly and prior to making a reservation. Unless specifically stated otherwise herein or required by law, the supplier shall not be liable for any consequential, compensatory, indirect, incidental or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the performance of its obligations under these terms and conditions.
- This product is a group activity. If you choose to leave the group, please inform in advance, and obtain the consent of the tour guide. You need to sign the departure agreement form and the unfinished part will be regarded as your own abandonment. The group fee will not be refunded.
- Gift items in the itinerary that cannot be given away due to force majeure factors such as traffic and weather conditions or personal reasons may be subject to change. Please understand that the fees will not be refunded.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.