Experience the exciting sensation of skydiving without having to leap from an airplane. This is possible at iFLY Loudoun, a leading indoor skydiving establishment equipped with a cutting-edge vertical wind tunnel. After your training, you’ll get to feel the conditions of a free-fall under the guidance of an instructor. No prior experience is needed, and you even get a customized flight certificate as a souvenir afterward.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges included
- Personal guidance by a certified flight instructor
- Includes training and gear usage
- Experience two flights per individual
- Receive a flight achievement certificate
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- iFLY Indoor Skydiving - Loudoun - Arrive at iFLY Loudoun, and get started by putting on your gear and going through a specialized training session from an expert flight instructor.
You’ll learn how to safely float in an 800-horsepower vertical wind tunnel that generates a wall-to-wall cushion of air - commonly used by professional skydivers - without having to jump from a plane. Just about anyone can fly, and no experience is necessary.
Once you’re inside the enclosed space of the flight chamber, a tunnel operator slowly increases the wind speed until you and your instructor are airborne. Feel the adrenaline rush as you float at wind speeds reaching 130 to 175 mph (209 to 282 kph). The stable wall-to-wall airflow keeps you from falling off the column of air, and your instructor is on hand at all times to guide you.
The entire indoor skydiving experience takes about 75 minutes from start to finish. Each session includes up to six people, but you fly one-on-one with your instructor for 60 seconds in the wind tunnel twice.
- If you have previous neck, back, heart, injuries or shoulder dislocations, are pregnant or wearing a hard cast - you will not be able to fly.
- In order to provide a safe experience for its customers and instructors, iFLY may not be able to accommodate flyers who weigh between 260-300 lbs and will not be able to accommodate flyers whose weight exceeds 300 lbs. Upon check in for flight reservations, additional evaluation by local staff will be required to determine if flyers between 260-300 lbs can be accommodated and whether additional restrictions may apply.
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Children under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign their waiver
- It is recommended that you wear well-fitting, lace-up sneakers or running shoes and comfortable clothes
- Please note, this facility is in Loudon which is a short commute from metro DC.
- If you need to reschedule after your reservation is made please call the location directly. Modifications to reservation dates and times cannot be done any other way.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.