Indulge in a day of private touring with your personal driver/guide, discovering Loudoun County and its celebrated vineyards. Prepare for a day of exploration in this stunning region, home to some of its finest wineries.
We will collect you from your chosen location (hotel or apartment) in Washington and escort you on this exclusive wine adventure with your private driver/guide. You’ll have the opportunity to participate in wine tastings at up to 2 wineries in the region.
On this all-day private wine excursion, you’ll unveil the charm of Loudoun County’s wine territory with your local expert driver/guide. Immerse yourself in the vibrant aroma of nature and embark on a one-hour drive up to this exquisite wine zone. Nestled in Northern Virginia, just 25 miles from Washington D.C., Loudoun County caters to a broad array of interests, from outdoor activities and culinary delights to beer and wine connoisseurs, and history enthusiasts.
The tour will include two wineries, which might vary depending on availability.
In response to COVID-19, we adhere to social distancing protocols as this is a private tour.
- Wine tasting at 2 wineries
- Pick-up and drop-off at your Washington DC hotel
- Private luxury vehicle with chauffeur/guide for up to 8 hours
- Entrances Fees
- Separate tour guide
- Food and Drink (apart for the wine tasting)
- Doukenie Winery - Winery visit and tasting (Wineries to visit during the tour, depending of the availability). If this one is not available, another winery will be arranged for you.
- Sunset Hills Vineyard - Winery visit and tasting (Wineries to visit during the tour, depending of the availability). If this one is not available, another winery will be arranged for you.
- In case of needing infant seat please request at time of booking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.