Take to the scenic roads of D.C., one of the elite American cities for bicycling, viewing the capital’s iconic views and bike-friendly routes that are truly unmatched in the northeast.
Duration:  3hrs - 10hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- See why this tour, done at your pace and your choice, is rated #1 for tours, outdoor activities, and bike tours in Washington, D.C.
- Whether you’re a serious road rider, triathlete in training, or casual cyclist, enjoy a ride without worrying about getting lost, finding the best routes, or navigating unsafe roads.
- Experience a customized ride and enjoy the perks of an experienced guide who will take you on the best trails, back roads, and cycling routes
- Covers all the major sites of the city, including the White House, the Washington Monument, the Lincoln Memorial, and more, on a safe and comfortable route
- Revel in the history and appreciate the opportunity to stop and explore each of the city’s many attractions in depth
- Private guide
- Bicycles and helmets
- New water bottles (that you get to keep!) and all snacks
- Stops at the White House, US Capitol Building, National Mall Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument, Martin Luther King Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, Vietnam and WWII Memorials, and more.
- Tour is 3 hours and covers approximately 6-8 miles
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
- This is an all-ages tour, please use your best judgment on the ability to physically participate.
- All guests must sign an electronic waiver
- Cancelations with at least 24 hours notice get a full refund.
- No refund for cancelations under 24 hours.
Oct 8, 2022
Oct 6, 2022
Sep 14, 2022
Aug 22, 2022
Aug 2, 2022
Jul 31, 2022
Jul 12, 2022
Apr 15, 2022
Mar 27, 2022
Mar 24, 2022
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year