Embark on an adventure to the top of the One World Trade Center Observatory! Take in the spectacular panoramic scenes of New York from a bird’s eye view and marvel at the stunning city skyline. Embark on the Liberty cruise and appreciate the iconic Statue of Liberty from a waterside perspective! Explore the Independence National Historical Park and the revered Liberty Bell. Get a firsthand experience of the infamous Wall Street and Charging Bull.
All hotel rooms offer either two full or double beds or one king or queen bed depending on hotel availability on the day. Each room can accommodate up to four guests.
Single Room Reservation
If your party size exceeds four individuals, please make an additional booking.
Prefer not to switch buses?
If you have multiple bookings, just provide all your booking confirmation numbers once you have completed your reservations.
- Breakfast included
- Professional Driver and Guide
- 1-night hotel accommodation
- Suitable transportation depending on group size (SUV, Minivan, Motorcoach)
- Food and beverage.
- Air ticket, ferry, and shuttle transfer in some attraction area/national parks.
- Optional admission fee (Tickets should be purchased from the tour guide).
- Personal expensesand personal room fee and other expenses not listed in the Cost Includes.
- Parking is not available at pick up point.The cost of transportation to/from the place of departure.
- Entry/Admission-One World Observatory&Liberty Cruise
- Booster seat ($10.00/person/day) available upon request while the booking for children 8 and under.
Washington D.C.–(Vehicle)–Philadelphia–(Vehicle)–New York
Washington DC - (Day 1-Overview)
Today we will depart from Washington, D.C., and drive to Philadelphia which is known as the “City of Love!” Here, we will visit the Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell. Following, we will take a look at the National Independence Historical Park and after lunch we will drive to New York.
Washington D.C. ightarrow Philadelphia ightarrow Independence National Historical Park & Lunch (90 mins, visit Liberty Bell and Independence Hall) ightarrow New York ightarrow Wall Street & Charging Bull (45 mins) ightarrow One World Trade Center Observatory (optional, 90 mins) ightarrow United Nations Headquarter (outside visit, 15 mins) ightarrow New York Night Tour (150 mins)
New York Night Tour itinraray: Rockefeller Center (30 mins) ightarrow Time Square (50 mins) ightarrow Hamilton Park (20 mins)
- Customer under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult. In consideration of the guest safety, pregnant women are only allowed to join the tour if pregnant for 24 weeks or less by the end of the trip.
- Please be sure to provide accurate and complete information upon booking. This includes name, gender, valid contact information (preferably a mobile phone), accurate flight information, tour location, etc., This helps to avoid any errors upon the reservation because errors affect travel. Any losses due to inaccurate or invalid information will be at your own cost and the company will not be held responsible.
- Various hotels may have different deposit policy passengers need to comply with. No specific bed type or the position of the tour can be guaranteed at each hotel. Usually 2-4 people can stay in each room maximally. Hotel check-in time starts at 15:00.
- Any guests that have already purchased their own tickets or have a city PASS will not be able to use it on the tour. Please understand that you must purchase the admission tickets through our company in order to participate. For the optional admission tickets, you will reserve it from the tour guide directly. The tour guide will make this arrangement for you. As a tour group, it is highly suggested to make a reservation together rather than individually in order to get into an attraction. We greatly appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Thank you again for choosing to tour with us!
- JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday have the right to make appropriate adjustments to the itinerary under the conditions of facilitating the operation for the tour group. This, however, will not reduce the items that should be included in the itinerary.
- During the actual trip, the tour guide or driver has the right to appropriately adjust the tour sequence, stay time or assembly time of scenic spots according to the weather, traffic, and other conditions to ensure the smooth progress of the trip.
- If the scenic spots are temporarily closed or closed on a particular holiday, etc., the tour guide will adjust the appearance according to the actual situation or replace the location with another scenic spot to ensure the richness of the itinerary. The opening hours and capacity limits of certain attractions and national parks will be subject to change from time to time due to the COVID-19 pandemic. When the operating hours and capacity restrictions have an impact on the itinerary, it shall be regarded as force majeure. Thank you for your understanding.
- Children under the age of 8 require a booster seat in order to participate in the tour group. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday provide the rental service for $10.00/person/day. Please make a request when booking the itinerary so that we may have the booster seat ready in advance. Please understand that the violations and fines are borne by the guests themselves. There is no need for a booster seat for bus travel on the day of travel, and the fee can be refunded to the guest.
- Normal health conditions are required to participate and enjoy our full itineraries. Contact us for specific policies or information regarding passengers with disabilities who do need to provide advance notification to make a reservation. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday do not guarantee a wheelchair lift-equipped bus and/or seating availability to disabled passengers without prior notification and approval.
- We may alter these terms and conditions from time to time and post the new version on the website. It is your responsibility to check it on the website regularly and prior to making a reservation. Unless specifically stated otherwise herein or required by law, JUPITER LEGEND Corporation shall not be liable for any consequential, compensatory, indirect, incidental or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the performance of its obligations under these terms and conditions.
- This product is a group activity. If you choose to leave the group, please inform in advance, and obtain the consent of the tour guide. You need to sign the departure agreement form and the unfinished part will be regarded as your own abandonment. The group fee will not be refunded.
- Gift items in the itinerary that cannot be given away due to force majeure factors such as traffic and weather conditions or personal reasons may be subject to change. Please understand that the fees will not be refunded.
- Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with Federal law and prohibited in most hotel rooms. Customers are responsible for any penalty charged by the hotel in a non-smoking room at least $250 per night.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.