Take a kayaking tour of one of the most beautiful areas of Puerto Rico. Explore this bio bay full of life, both above and below the water.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take a journey around Vieques, Puerto Rico—a Caribbean island full of gorgeous beaches and natural wonder
- Wander through mangrove canals that are rich in wildlife
- Paddle out towards the open sea and explore refreshing waters as the tropical sun beats down
- Pull your kayaks ashore to stroll along sandy beaches and work on your tan
- Coast into an inner lagoon as the sun sets to take advantage of the dark for astounding views
- Guided kayaking tour
- Kayaking equipment
Bring a bathing suit, sunscreen, and anything else you may need for your time on the water.
Nov 30, 2022
Nov 2, 2021
Jul 31, 2021
Harold was wonderful.personally was scary in the dark and for starters dont do it.. Try something in daytime. If u don't know how to paddle or dont have arm strength dont do it. Snerery was very nice.Harold is hot.
Jun 7, 2021
May 9, 2021
Apr 6, 2021
Dec 23, 2020
No show, didn't even answer the phone all day. Didn't even have the courtesy to let us know that they won't show up. WORST SERVICE PROVIDER EVER. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
Feb 13, 2020
They never came. I tried to call but nobody is answering .. It was my only opportunity to go to the bio bay .. I lost 50$ and never saw it ! I want my money back !!!
Dec 24, 2019
Dec 23, 2019
Meeting location:  107 Calle Flamboyan
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year