Experience an unforgettable group tour exploring Milwaukee’s finest sights and hidden gems, with an exciting journey that showcases both well-known and lesser-known attractions, promising an adventure you’ll cherish
- Take part in an exciting journey into the city of Milwaukee with a local guide showing you the way
- Enjoy seeing well known sights and well kept secrets including Milwaukee Art Museum, Miller Park, and North Point Lighthouse
- Embrace the small group feel that allows for a more intimate and personalized experience that you wouldn’t get in larger tours
- Quench your thirst and your hunger with a cheese tasting at Clock Shadow Creamery and beer at Lakefront Brewery
- City tour with guide
- Cheese samples
- Beer or root-beer sample
- Mini brewery tour
- Souvenir pint glass
- Each tour is limited to 14 guests to allow for plenty of room and personal feeling.
- Paid parking is available near the intersection of Broadway and Wells, one block east of our starting location.
- Wear comfortable shoes as some walking is required.
Due to our limited seating, there are no cancellations or refunds. A rain check will be provided if you can not attend a scheduled tour.