Embark on a three-night sailing adventure, where you’ll cruise freely, test new skills, and gain valid certification by combining two courses on sparkling open waters
- Act as your boat’s own skipper, allowing your newly found skills to help navigate along both local and regional bodies of water
- Steer an auxiliary powered sailboat ranging 20 to 30 feet in length as you head out into the open water experiencing moderate weather and water conditions
- Cruise along the coastal waters on a 30-50 foot boat with proper instruction on boat systems and maintenance procedures
- Combo course certification
- Basic Coastal Cruising and Bareboat Chartering Made Easy books
- Please read the text materials you receive before your class dates get the most out of your sailing lessons.
Full refunds (minus 5% penalty) for cancellations made at least 30 days in advance.