Indulge in a 3-hour walking tour of historic Main Street, savoring the “taste of Texas” with local wines and dishes, while immersing yourself in Grapevine’s rich history, culture, and architecture
- Explore grapevine’s history and architecture in the best way - by visiting some of the area’s top wineries and trying their delicious vintages
- Complete the fun walking tour with stops at local restaurants to taste small local plates
- Get some fresh air as you eat and drink your way through the vibrant city
- 3-hour walking tour
- All tasting fees and gratuities for tasting restaurant locations (The gratuity for the tour guide is NOT included)
- This exclusive adults-only tour (21+) operates rain or shine with wheelchair accessibility, but please note that gratuity for the tour guide is NOT included in the tour ticket price.
- This is a 3-hour walking tour so be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
- When purchasing tickets, kindly inform us of any dietary restrictions (e.g., vegetarian) as the tour is not recommended for individuals with peanut or dairy allergies; although we will try to accommodate needs in advance, not all locations may be able to accommodate dairy and gluten intolerances.
- The tour accommodates a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 10 people per tour, and for larger groups or private tours, please contact us to arrange custom arrangements.
Due to the limited number of people per tour, purchased tour tickets are refundable up until 48 hours before scheduled tour date/time only. Any cancellation of tour within 48 hours before the scheduled tour WILL NOT be entitled to a refund. This policy gives us the opportunity to fill each tour.