Embark on an interactive ghost hunting adventure in Charleston’s historic streets and alleys, guided by an experienced ghost hunter skilled in uncovering spectral secrets lurking in the shadows
- Explore the streets of Charleston searching for paranormal activity
- Join local author and real-life ghost hunter Nicholas A. McGirr to find the spirits that haunt the back alleys of the city
- Cherish the opportunity to use real ghost hunting equipment like thermal imaging cameras, lasers, EMF meters, spirit boxes and more!
- Get all the data the next morning to continue the investigation on your own or listen to other ghosts caught by Nicholas
- Knowledgeable tour guide with 10 years of ghost Hunting experience who is also a published author of 7 books with themes of the afterlife
- Comfortable walking shoes.
- Masks as required in the city of Charleston.
- Your guide has the right to end any ghost hunt due to inappropriate behavior or weather conditions.
All cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to start of activity.