Explore the reformatory’s historical prison timeline alongside the equally iconic, fictional story of Andy Dufresne from the 1994 film The Shawshank Redemption
- Head out on a guided, one-hour and thirty-minute adventure through the halls of The Ohio State Reformatory
- Navigate through the building with one of the experienced guides to learn about The Reformatory’s compelling history
- Weave in and out of various hallways and rooms, while checking out the building’s unique architecture
- Guided tour
- Tour contains many stairs and tight spaces.
- Strollers are not allowed on guided tours.
- We strongly recommend children be at least 42” tall to ensure their safety.
All ticket purchases are final and non-refundable. Tickets can be transferred to another date. If you are unable to attend tickets can also be transferred to a different guest.
Video Source: @mcdanieljennifer