Discover the essence of Old Town Albuquerque on our immersive VIP Private History Tours, tailored to your interests for a close-up exploration of the sights, sounds, flavors, and rich culture
- We KNOW Old Town! We know the sights, sounds, flavors, people, shops, products, places, photo opportunities and all of the unique things that give visitors the complete “Old Town Experience”
- Experience our comprehensive tours with trivia, fun facts, historic photographs, and more, guaranteeing you won’t miss a thing whether you’re exploring Old Town briefly or for an extended stay!
- 90-Minute Guided outdoor historical walking tour of Old Town Albuquerque
- Private Tour taken at your pace focused on your area of interest
- Highlights include the Old Town Plaza, Gazebo, San Felipe de Neri Church, properties on the National Historic Register and many more hidden gems that you would not find on your own!
- Tour is leisurely a 1-mile stroll with several opportunities to sit down along the way.
- Tour is held rain, storm or shine - regardless of the weather.
- Dress for the weather including comfortable walking shoes.
- Cameras encouraged.
- Tour Guide Gratuity accepted and greatly appreciated - GOOD KARMA! #TipYourGuideChallenge.
All sales are final and no refunds are offered for any reason. Please keep in mind that you are required to check-in at the Ticket Window 15-minutes before your scheduled start time.