Indulge in a delightful bicycle adventure along the Delaware River towpath with fellow wine enthusiasts, culminating in a wine tasting experience at a family-operated winery founded in 1933
- See historic landmarks on your way, such as where Washington crossed the Delaware River on Christmas day in 1776
- Enjoy great scenery and historical sites as you travel down the Delaware Canal Towpath on a bicycle
- Later, head to a local winery for a delicious tasting while learning how the grapes transform into your favorite sip
- Guided bike tour along Delaware Canal Towpath
- Highlights about local history and sites
- Wine tasting
- Please bring your own bike and helmet.
- Riders must be at least 21 years of age to participate.
Tours will be rescheduled in the event of inclement weather. Please cancel at least 48 hours in advance.