Minneapolis Riverwalk Delights: Guided Food Tour
Indulge in Minneapolis’ delectable food scene on a guided tour, exploring the best neighborhoods and tasting local culinary delights with the expert guidance of a local
No refunds for canceled bookings
- Set off on a guided food tour around Minneapolis to sample the flavors of the city
- Make your way through a number of different neighborhoods, including the Mill District
- Fill up on plenty of authentic grub, including freshly-made pasta, homemade gelato, and Thai food
- Check out plenty of historic landmarks along the way, like the Mill City Museum and St. Anthony Falls
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes.
2600 University Ave SE #500, Minneapolis, MN 55414, United States
Aug 20, 2019
Our guide was excellent. We stopped at 4 eating venues and as far as a "Taste of Minneapolis" it tasted like any other city. There really was nothing special.
Review provided by Peek Pro