This trip will explore Plum Island and nearby Newburyport, MA, aiming to spot all land, coastal, and sea birds in a location ranked among the US’s Top 100 birding destinations
- Enjoy fantastic year-round birding on the breath-taking Plum Island
- Take a relaxing birdwatching expedition with an enthusiastic, expert guide
- Get up-close encounters with fabulous hawks, owls, water birds, and vast diversity of migrant and breeding birds
- Gain instruction on how to find, observe, and identify birds
- Binoculars, spotting scopes, and field guides
- Expect to walk on firm pavement and boardwalks, though some paths may be rough, irregular, or sandy to reach prime birdwatching spots.
- Coastal temperatures tend to be 10-15F cooler than inland; dress in adaptable layers and wear long pants and sleeves in mid to late-July to ward off green-head flies.
- Don’t forget your camera for capturing memorable moments.
- No pets.
- Not recommended for children under age 10.
- Trip can be made wheel-chair accessible.
Full refund with cancellation more than 48 hours before event date. Full refund if event is cancelled for weather or by your guide.