Enjoy a drive to the top of the world on the highest highway in the United States and photograph the stunning scenery and wildlife along the way
- Photograph dynamic wildlife and spectacular scenery on your cell phones and cameras
- Stop at the Continental Divide and Alpine Visitor Center and Gift Shop before returning to Bear Lake Road, the most popular area in the park
- Experience Moraine Park’s massive meadow and Sprague Lake’s unparalleled beauty, our favorite place in Rocky Mountain National Park
- In the comfort of your own vehicle, your guide offers the option of driving your vehicle as you enjoy the journey
- This private tour travels in your personal vehicle with a minimum of 2 paying guests and your guide
- Tours include Timed-Entry into RMNP
- Guests must sign an Acknowledgement of Risk, Photo Release, and Verification of Car Insurance; additionally, they are responsible for the vehicle daily entry fee of $30.
- Our guides in Rocky Mountain National Park are carefully chosen, trained, CPR and First Aid certified, enhancing the experience quality through their expertise and dedication.
- We adhere to National Park guidelines, maintaining distances of 75 feet from deer, elk, and bighorn sheep, and 120 feet from moose or bear when viewing wildlife.
- Due to variable higher elevation weather, we suggest layered clothing based on warm and cold temperatures depending on the season, along with wearing comfortable walking shoes.
- Dogs are restricted to parking lots and picnic areas in RMNP; otherwise, they must remain in the car, and smoking is prohibited during the tour.
We offer a full refund if canceled prior to 24 hours of the tour. If you must cancel within 24 hours of the tour, contact us directly and we will either reschedule or offer a 50% refund.