From Estes Park to Grand Lake, go to the top of the world and back at 12,183 ft on the highest highway in America, Trail Ridge Road, while viewing waterfalls, panoramic views, and abundant wildlife
- This tour travels the full length of Trail Ridge Road, America’s highest highway going over 12,183 ft through Rocky Mountain National Park
- It is a private tour in your personal vehicle with a minimum of 2 guests
- Per your request, our guide will drive so you can enjoy the journey and will then guide you to photograph flowing waterfalls, majestic mountain panoramas, the Continental Divide, and stop anywhere we see wildlife
- Through historic Kawuneeche Valley where elk and moose frequent, the tour stops at the quaint mountain village of Grand Lake for lunch (on your own). This trip is a once-in-a-lifetime journey “”Over the Top”” of the world
- Our team of guides are experienced in the outdoors and have extensive knowledge of Rocky Mountain National Park and are personable in their approach
- Multiple stops with information and education about RMNP history, geology, ecology, and RMNP wildlife
- No timed entry reservations required, as we’re authorized by the National Park Service for Rocky Mountain National Park services; note the $30 park entry fee is separate from the reservation fee.
- Follow RMNP wildlife guidelines, maintain distances, and refrain from smoking; note that dogs are permitted solely in parking lots or picnic areas and must remain in vehicles.
- Be prepared for unpredictable weather at higher elevations by dressing in layers for fluctuating temperatures, and benefit from vetted, trained, CPR-certified guides to enhance your experience.
- Acknowledgement of Risk, Photo Release, and Car Insurance Verification required.
We offer a full refund if canceled prior to 24 hours of the tour. If you must cancel within 24 hours of the tour, contact us directly and we will either reschedule or offer a 50% refund.