Embark on a drive from Estes Park to the summit of Trail Ridge Road at 12,183 ft, America’s highest highway, capturing waterfalls, panoramic vistas, and diverse wildlife along the way
- This tour travels along Trail Ridge Road over 12,183 ft to the top of Rocky Mountain National Park. With your cell phone and cameras, your guide will take you to view the wildlife and scenic wonders of RMNP and the Alpine Visitor Center
- In the comfort of your own vehicle, your guide offers the option of driving your vehicle as you enjoy the journey
- You will see snow-covered mountain vistas, lush green valleys, alpine lakes, rolling streams, and waterfalls
- Your guide will seek gentle deer, dynamic elk, and massive moose, allowing you to capture magnificent photos
- We’ll stop at the Continental Divide before returning to make multiple scenic and wildlife stops
- Our team of guides are experienced in the outdoors, have extensive knowledge of Rocky Mountain National Park, and are personable in their approach
- Your trip includes multiple stops with information and education about RMNP history, geology, ecology, and wildlife
- There’s a $30 park entry fee apart from the reservation, follow RMNP wildlife viewing guidelines, and no Timed-Entry reservations are required since our certified guides ensure high-quality experiences.
- Due to uncertain weather, bring layered clothing for varying temperatures.
- Pets allowed but restricted; dogs remain in parking areas, and smoking is prohibited.
- Acknowledgment of Risk, Photo Release, and Car Insurance Verification are mandatory.
We offer a full refund if canceled prior to 24 hours of the tour. If you must cancel within 24 hours of the tour, contact us directly and we will either reschedule or offer a 50% refund.