Experience the Rockies on a scenic 4-mile hike, immersing in forest, aspen meadows, and natural beauty for an ultimate mountain adventure
- Hike with a knowledgeable local guide who will teach you all about the nature that surrounds you
- This hike is about unplugging and connecting with nature - not elevation gain or maximum distance
- Hike through a pine and aspen forest with beautiful meadows
- Bask in the fresh air while hiking and having fun with our friendly tour guide and other guests
- Complimentary snacks and water refill
- Wear comfortable walking shoes appropriate for a hiking trail.
- Bring a small bag to carry an extra layer of clothing or light coat and your water.
- We suggest sunscreen, hat and sunglasses as well.
- Elevation on the tour will be between 6,000 and 9,400 feet.
- Guests should be able to walk up to 4 miles comfortably.
- Talk with a physician before booking if you have any health considerations.
48 hour cancellation policy if tour is cancelled by the guest. If tour is cancelled by us, you will receive a full refund and or be offered an alternate tour.