The 3-day intro course is perfect for people who want to dive a bit deeper and experience more of what Paragliding is all about without committing to taking the full course or buying new equipment
- Join us in discovering the ultimate experience of flying and learn why Paragliding has become such a popular adventure sport in the last few years
- During the 3-day intro course, you’ll learn all the basics about paragliding, weather, practice kiting on the ground, go on a teaching tandem flight with your instructor
- During this flight, you will be able to take control of the glider, make some turns, and get a much better feeling and understanding of what the art of paragliding is all about
- If by day 3 you’re ready, you’ll get to fly solo!
“Mauri is a great instructor, hands down the best in Boulder! His knowledge of the sport is evident in his teaching. I felt very confident and safe while learning with Mauri. My experience learning how to fly with him was fun, informative, and exciting. If you are looking for a great paragliding instructor or a fun tandem flying experience I highly recommend Boulder Paragliding.” - Sam M”
- Equipment rental is included
- 3 hours of kiting practice and theory on the ground
- One teaching tandem flight with your instructor
- A short intro on weather and aerodynamics
- Intro to the equipment (backpack, glider, harness, etc)
- Learn how to do a pre-flight check
- Your instructor will also demonstrate the forward launches and practice them by your side
- Learn how to pack the glider after you finish
- 12+ years of unparalleled world-class paragliding experience, ensuring a safe and exhilarating adventure.
- An impeccable track record with over 4,000 tandem paragliding flights conducted without any incidents.
- USHPA certified tandem pilot, possessing the highest level of expertise in the Boulder area.
- Multilingual flight instructions in English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and French, providing a seamless communication experience for all participants.
- All you need to bring are running or hiking shoes with ankle support, plenty of water, sunscreen, sunglasses, and comfortable and breathable clothing.
- During this course we recommend all students to come three days in a row if weather allows, this will help you create momentum and accelerate your learning process.
- If you have mastered kiting techniques on the ground, then you’ll be able to do your first solo flight on the third day, maybe two flights depending on the weather.
The 3-day intro course is non-refundable unless prior arrangements have been made. You may reschedule your lessons for up to 48 hours in advance. In the case of foul weather, we will reschedule with you. In case you can’t attend or reschedule, you can transfer your booking to a 3rd party. Please make sure to give us a 24-hour notice to arrange all the details for the new student. We may have to adjust the start date/time of your lesson based on weather and scheduling restrictions