Witness a Spectacular Sunset on a Paddle Adventure
Join a popular kayak tour and watch the sky turn pink while paddling with otters, seals, herons, and pelicans
No refunds for canceled bookings
- Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of Santa Cruz with our most popular paddle adventure, timed perfectly for a breathtaking sunset experience
- Glide through the calm waters of Monterey Bay and watch the sky turn pink as the sun sets, surrounded by playful otters, seals, herons, and pelicans
- Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, double kayaks offer a stable and fun adventure for you and your friends to enjoy a stunning sunset in Santa Cruz
- Two hour tour, including a brief orientation and gear-up on land
- All gear necessary to paddle, personal flotation device, optional wetsuit, splash jacket and pants
- Reservations are required for tours and classes, and full payment is required at time of reservation.
- Dress in layers and avoid wearing cotton, jeans and heavy hiking boots. If possible, wear synthetic athletic clothing such as fleece or polypropylene.
- Bring water, a light snack, sunglasses, a hat, sunscreen, and a towel and change of clothes for after your tour. You can bring your camera or phone at your own risk.
413 Lake Ave, Santa Cruz, CA 95062, USA
- 48 hours notice required to receive a full refund.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- A full refund will be given if we cancel for safety reasons. Light fog and rain will not cancel an outing, as long as weather conditions remain calm.
More activities from this operator
Experience the Santa Cruz Harbor at Your Own Pace with a Single Kayak Rental (2.5 hours)
Explore the Santa Cruz Harbor with a Double Kayak Rental (2.5 hours)
Take a Quick Dip: Single Kayak Rental for a Harbor Adventure (1 hour)
Quick Adventure: Double Kayak Rental in Santa Cruz Harbor (1 hour)