Take a Quick Dip: Single Kayak Rental for a Harbor Adventure (1 hour)
Experience the best of Santa Cruz’s scenic beauty and wildlife on a beginner-friendly kayak rental
No refunds for canceled bookings
- Explore the mile-long, navigable waterway of Santa Cruz Harbor, where you can soak up the sun, take in the wildlife, and enjoy the calm and protected waters on windy or rough days
- Sit On Top Single Kayaks are easy to use and super maneuverable for adults and kids alike
- Take in the sights of the iconic Walton lighthouse, Twin Lakes Beach and resident wildlife while enjoying the calm waters of the Harbor
- 1-hour single kayak rental, personal flotation device, and paddle
- A short lesson on paddling technique and helpful tips on where to paddle for the day’s conditions
- Children aged three and older are welcome to paddle in a double kayak with an adult.
- All participants must sign a Kayak Connection liability waiver. If participant is under the age of 18, a legal guardian MUST sign a Kayak Connection liability waiver.
- Bring layered quick-drying clothing, snacks, water, sunglasses, sunscreen, a towel, shoes to walk to the dock in, a hat, and a mask.
- Small backpacks and bags can be taken on your kayak, but may get wet. Large coolers are not allowed.
413 Lake Ave, Santa Cruz, CA 95062, USA
We'll gear you up at our shop, and it's just a short stroll to our private dock where we will help you into your kayak. There is street parking along Lake Avenue (free in 2022), and a paid lot near Johnny's Harborside Restaurant.
- You have until 48 hours prior to your rental date to cancel or alter your booking.
- If you do not show, and do not contact us within 48 hours of your booking, you will not be refunded.
More activities from this operator