Stand Up Paddle Board Rental in Santa Cruz Harbor
Explore the tranquil harbor waters on a stand up paddle board rental, all while soaking up the sun and staying active
No refunds for canceled bookings
- Discover the thrill of Stand Up Paddleboarding in a beginner-friendly environment by renting a board for an hour at Santa Cruz Harbor
- Get a fantastic workout while taking in the breathtaking sights of Twin Lakes Beach and the Walton Lighthouse
- 1 hour Stand Up Paddle Board rental
- Equipment: paddleboard, adjustable paddle, leash, and personal flotation device
- Short lesson provided on paddling technique and helpful tips on where to paddle based on the day’s conditions
- Must be at least 13 years old to rent a Stand Up Paddleboard and accompanied by a responsible adult
- A Kayak Connection liability waiver must be signed by all participants, and legal guardians must sign for those under 18.
- Bring layered quick-drying clothing, snacks, water, sunglasses, sunscreen, a towel, shoes to walk to the dock in, a hat, and a mask
- Small backpacks and bags allowed on kayaks, but may get wet.
- Large coolers not permitted.
413 Lake Avenue, Santa Cruz, CA 95062
We'll gear you up at our shop and it's just a short stroll to our private dock where we will help you onto your paddleboard. There is street parking along Lake Avenue (free on weekdays), and we provide parking permits on weekends and holidays.
- Cancel or alter booking up to 48 hours prior to rental date.
- No refund for no-shows or failure to contact within 48 hours of booking.
More activities from this operator