Quick Adventure: Double Kayak Rental in Santa Cruz Harbor (1 hour)
Experience the majestic beauty of the Santa Cruz with beginner friendly double kayaks, perfect for adults and kids alike
No refunds for canceled bookings
- Discover Santa Cruz Harbor’s mile-long navigable waterway with calm and protected waters, perfect for quick jaunts on windy or rough days, where you can explore and enjoy the beautiful scenery and wildlife.
- Double kayaks are easy to use and super maneuverable for adults and kids alike
- Take in the sights of the iconic Walton lighthouse, Twin Lakes Beach and resident wildlife while enjoying the calm waters of the Harbor
- 1-hour double kayak rental, personal flotation device, and paddle
- A short lesson on paddling technique and helpful tips on where to paddle for the day’s conditions
- Children aged three and older are welcome to paddle in a double kayak with an adult.
- All participants must sign a Kayak Connection liability waiver. If participant is under the age of 18, a legal guardian MUST sign a Kayak Connection liability waiver.
- Bring layered quick-drying clothing, snacks, water, sunglasses, sunscreen, a towel, shoes to walk to the dock in, a hat, and a mask.
- Small backpacks and bags can be taken on your kayak, but may get wet. Large coolers are not allowed.
413 Lake Ave, Santa Cruz, CA 95062, USA
We'll gear you up at our shop and it's just a short stroll to our private dock where we will help you into your kayak. There is street parking along Lake Avenue (free on weekdays), and we provide parking permits on weekends and holidays.
- You have until 48 hours prior to your rental date to cancel or alter your booking.
- If you do not show, and do not contact us within 48 hours of your booking, you will not be refunded.
More activities from this operator