Hourly Electric Bike Rental in Pacific Grove
Explore the hills and sights of Carmel Valley, Monterey, and Pacific Grove on the back of a 750-watt electric bike
Cancellation: 1 day learn more
- Hop on an E-bike and see more of the gorgeous California coast in a shorter amount of time for a GEAReanteed good time!
- Spend more time enjoying the stunning seaside views and less time catching your breath as you meander through the hills of the Monterey Penninsula
- Adjust the bike’s electric assistance to fit your preferences
- Suitable both for people who want a good workout and for those that don’t want to expend much energy
- Electric bike
- Each battery offers a range of 20 - 50 miles.
- Most parents with younger children opt for a RadWagon, which has a seat on the back for one or two children.
- Children’s Tag-Along is not an electric bike, but can be towed behind the RadRover. It is designed for children aged 4 and older who weigh less than 85 lbs.
- If your child wants to ride solo, our non-electric bikes are typically a better fit.
- Our recommended age for electric bikes is 16, and you must be 18 to rent without a parent/guardian.
- Credit Card and ID required or a $500 refundable security deposit and ID.
Video Source: @localgetaways
125 Ocean View Blvd #122, Pacific Grove, CA 93950
Full refund if canceled 24 hours in advance. One week in advance is required for groups of 6 or more.
Nov 27, 2023
Big Sur Adventures provides the best rental experience that we have found near Pacific Grove. Most importantly their batteries are fresh and offer consistently much longer riding time than others we have tried.
Review provided by Peek Pro