Hourly Electric Bike Rental in Pacific Grove
Explore the hills and sights of Carmel Valley, Monterey, and Pacific Grove on the back of a 750-watt electric bike
Cancellation: 1 day learn more
- Hop on an E-bike and see more of the gorgeous California coast in a shorter amount of time for a GEAReanteed good time!
- Spend more time enjoying the stunning seaside views and less time catching your breath as you meander through the hills of the Monterey Penninsula
- Adjust the bike’s electric assistance to fit your preferences
- Suitable both for people who want a good workout and for those that don’t want to expend much energy
- Electric bike
- Each battery offers a range of 20 - 50 miles.
- Most parents with younger children opt for a RadWagon, which has a seat on the back for one or two children.
- Children’s Tag-Along is not an electric bike, but can be towed behind the RadRover. It is designed for children aged 4 and older who weigh less than 85 lbs.
- If your child wants to ride solo, our non-electric bikes are typically a better fit.
- Our recommended age for electric bikes is 16, and you must be 18 to rent without a parent/guardian.
- Credit Card and ID required or a $500 refundable security deposit and ID.
Video Source: @localgetaways
125 Ocean View Blvd #122, Pacific Grove, CA 93950
Full refund if canceled 24 hours in advance. One week in advance is required for groups of 6 or more.
Oct 30, 2023
Knowledgeable people! Extremely friendly staff! Very helpful!
Review provided by Peek Pro
More activities from this operator