Experience a relaxing horseback ride along the crest of a small ridge to a shady wooded trail on a private tour. You’ll roam along on a tame horse ideal for beginners, with a knowledgeable instructor to accompany you
- Embark on a 1-hour private horseback ride along the crest of a small ridge to reach the shaded wooded trail of Stewart Trail, known as one of Marin County’s most scenic coastal trails
- Immerse yourself in the invigorating coastal ambiance as you breathe in the fresh seaside air and catch the scents of fir, cedar, and California bay trees while exploring Point Reyes National Park
- Gain insightful knowledge about the history and wildlife of Northern California from a knowledgeable local guide
- Enjoy a leisurely trot on a well-tamed horse, perfectly suited for riders who are new to horseback riding
- 1 hour private Stewart Trail horseback riding tour
If you cancel the ride or reduce the rider count in the 3 hour time period prior to the ride departure, there will be a 50% cancellation fee. If some or all of the riders do not appear for the ride without proper notification, there is a 100% cancellation fee.