Savor a three-hour culinary stroll through Old Monterey, guided as you taste diverse cultural influences that have shaped its essence
- Meet your guide at the Historic Custom House and embark upon your epicurean exploration of Monterey
- Explore Alvarado Street and downtown Monterey’s hidden back street treasures, where locals dine on a variety of cuisines from traditional Indian and Greek to local cider, pasta, and deep-dish pizza in a gastropub setting
- Experience artisanal ice cream sampling at a shop while touring the kitchen; then explore historic Monterey, including some of California’s earliest landmarks
- Indulge in local wine and cheese as you peruse art by 30 local artists; bid adieu to your guide and group, yet linger in the gallery post-tour
- Guided food tour
- All food, beverages and gratuities at each stop
- All ages and fitness levels are welcome.
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes, dress in layers as the Monterey Bay is known for its unique microclimates.
- Wheel-chair accessible.
- No pets allowed.
- Must be 21 or older to enjoy alcoholic beverages.
- Must complete a liability waiver.
- Full-priced tickets must be purchased in advance for all those four and older attending even if they will not be tasting.
No refunds will be issued. Re-scheduling may be accommodated on a case by case basis. Full-priced tickets must be purchased in advanced for all those 8 and older attending. Participants under 8 may attend, but will not receive food tastings unless a ticket is purchased.