Relish a serene day paddling amidst the desert landscape on the renowned Lower Salt River or neighboring lakes, where you might encounter wild horses and a diverse array of wildlife set against a backdrop of towering Saguaros
-Paddle the Lower Salt River and enjoy spectacular views with a chance to see the famous wild horses
-Surrounding lakes provide and awesome day on the water as well with amazing views and the advantage of setting up on the beach to take brakes and enjoy lunch periodically
-Cool off from the Arizona heat in style as we give you the advice needed for that perfect trip
- See a wide range of wild life including river otters, bird species, big horn sheep, and truly immerse yourself in the Sonoran desert
- Paddles, seats, life vests, along with universal vehicle mounting solutions and straps
- We also provide a sufficient quantity of cooler bags and small coolers, available upon request (but only if you pinky promise to give it back)
- For overnight rentals, it is required that kayaks are stored in a garage, fenced backyard, or indoors to ensure their safety and preservation.
- All that is needed is an urge for a good time and one vehicle… we will take care of the rest.
We operate under a 48-hour cancellation policy; if you cancel your booking at least 48 hours prior to the activity date, you’ll receive a full refund. In case of cancellation due to weather conditions or natural causes, a store credit will be issued.