Paddle Arizona’s cool river waters, journeying along the shore from your kayak during a two-hour adventure that takes you past cliffs and wild cacti into the heart of the area’s serene natural beauty
- Explore the Arizona desert and forest as you journey the calm cool waters of the Salt River
- Enjoy an ideal tour for a nature lover with any level of experience - a short orientation and easily-navigated top-of-the-line kayaks will have you paddling like a pro in no time
- Catch sight of local wildlife, including wild horses, bald eagles, and blue herons as you paddle down the picturesque river
- Get in a workout as you cover 5+ miles in the water, giving you a great overall feel for the Arizona wild while burning some calories
- Two hour self-guided kayak tour
- Fifteen minute equipment orientation
- Kayak, Paddle, Personal Flotation Device
- Previous kayaking experience not required.
- Please bring appropriate attire (you will get wet!)
- We advise you wear water/tennis shoes and sunblock.
- Don’t forget water!
- Kayaks have a 275-pound weight limit.
- The minimum age is 12 years old.
- Guests must be 4’ 6” or taller.
- No alcohol or glass allowed.
- Coolers will be inspected at launching.
Video Source: @saguarolakeranch
Please cancel at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled rental for a refund.