Visit all three waterfalls over two days! Enjoy the sights and sounds of the forest as night falls and relive the day’s adventures over hot chocolate and a campfire.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Your adventure starts the moment you get on board our 4×4 trucks. Hold on tight as we make our way through the hills and mountains of this region. Enjoy breathtaking views of the agricultural lands, cane fields, and the La Angostura river on the horizon.
- Upon arrival, we will take a short 400m hike to get to the river and the first camping area.
- Climbing, jumping, and swimming in and along the river and waterfalls.
- Enjoy the beauty of the San Vicente river and its canyon. During the dry season, it exuberates a mesmerizing turquoise blue
- After a day filled with adventure, it’s time to put your feet up and relax around a campfire
- Wake up the next day refreshed and ready to explore the third waterfall and get muddy
- Transport to the waterfall area in a 4x4 pick-up truck
- Life jackets and helmets
- Photos and videos with GoPro cameras
- Personal accident insurance
- Expert Guides
- Bring two pairs of shoes (one pair for walking, one for getting wet), swimming clothes, and a change of clothes
- Pack water and a snack
- Have breakfast before arriving at the office on day one
- A phone or memory stick for your pictures and videos
- Camping equipment and food are not included
- The activities are best suited for older children and adults in good physical condition
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- No flip flops or Crocs
A 50% deposit is required at least 1 day before to confirm and secure the tour.
Cancellation before 48 hours before departure: 80% refund.
Late cancellation, change of date less than 48 hours, or no show: No refund.
Mar 18, 2020
Aug 16, 2019
Mar 14, 2018
Jan 24, 2018
Dec 16, 2017
May 15, 2017
May 12, 2017
Apr 16, 2017
Meeting location:  Central Sur
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year