Unleash your inner adventurer and master the art of wing foiling with expert instructors and previous board sport experience is not required!
- The best conditions in the world for learning. Clear, warm water, sandy bottom, and plenty of sunshine
- Individualized attention and guidance from a professional instructor
- Learn the fundamentals of wing foil including proper stance, wing handling, and board control
- 2 hours of world class instruction
- All the equipment required
- Secure lockup for small items
- Additional information about the area
- Wear appropriate clothing to be in the sun. (rash guard, swimwear, hat, sunglasses).
- Arrive 15 minutes before the lesson start time to meet the team and sign waivers.
- Only your group will participate, this is a private activity.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
Weather-related lesson cancellations will be rescheduled or refunded, subject to availability. No charge for cancellations made over 30 days in advance.