- 63 Ratings
Two Hour Kayaking and Stand Up Paddleboard Adventure in Clearwater
Climb aboard a pontoon boat fully stocked with stand-up paddleboards and kayaks to discover Clearwater's most exclusive and beautiful kayaking and SUP destinations.
What You Will Do
- Enjoy a relaxing and scenic ride aboard a "floating living room" pontoon boat on a 2 hour kayaking and SUP tour through a maze of tropical coves nestled along Clearwater Bay
- Paddle or kayak along private coves and islands, selected by a knowledgeable water sport guide
- Choose your own kayaking or SUP adventure, far from tourist crowds and boat traffic, ensuring maximum relaxation
- 2 hour pontoon ride and paddling adventure tour
- Paddle or kayak equipment
- Ice and bottled water
Wear comfortable clothing, and bring a bathing suit, sunscreen, and sunglasses.
- 63 Ratings
My teenagers loved it.
Captain Andrew was awesome. It was me, my wife, son, & daughter. Andrew was knowledgeable, asked us what we wanted to do and see, and most importantly engaged and genuine. The secluded beach was our favorite. Super fun trip. Thank you!
It was my husband and daughters first time kayaking...and we all had a great time! Andrew was so nice and easy going. It was a windy day and we had doubts about how "leisurely" our experience would be. Andrew addressed that right away and assured us the area he was taking us to would have calm waters...and it did. We will definitely be back!
This is the second time I have used Paddle Out. Great Trip as last time. Wouldn't use any other company!
We were first-time paddleboarders! We had fun however due to the fast approaching weather/lightning, we had to go back to the dock about 50 minutes earlier than planned. Jay mentioned that he'd speak to Capt. Justin about giving us a partial refund but I haven't heard anything since our tour on Sunday, July 23rd (nor have I seen a credit back on my card). Otherwise, highly recommend it to others! Jay was super patient with us newbies and a great conversationalist! ~Heather & Jeff Ebernickle