Climb aboard a pontoon boat fully stocked with stand-up paddleboards and kayaks to discover Clearwater's most exclusive and beautiful kayaking and SUP destinations.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy a relaxing and scenic ride aboard a “floating living room” pontoon boat on a 2-hour kayaking and SUP tour through a maze of tropical coves nestled along Clearwater Bay
- Paddle or kayak along private coves and islands, selected by a knowledgeable water sport guide
- Choose your own kayaking or SUP adventure, far from tourist crowds and boat traffic, ensuring maximum relaxation
- 2-hour pontoon ride and paddling adventure tour
- SUP or kayak equipment
- Ice and bottled water
- Please wear comfortable clothing, and bring a bathing suit, sunscreen, and sunglasses
Jun 30, 2021
It was canceled 30 minutes before the tour, so I had to scramble to find another kayak rental for my boyfriend’s birthday. To make matters worse, the lady on the phone was trying really hard to not have to give me a refund. I kept on telling her that it was last day in town.
May 18, 2021
The tour guide was friendly and very knowledgeable. He took us to a secluded spot and let us explore at our leisure which was very nice. There was plenty of time to explore and see wildlife and we also got to spend some time at the beach. The laid back atmosphere and private area made it a very relaxing trip. I would gladly do this again.
May 15, 2021
We really appreciated the tour given by Andrew. He provided personal expertise on paddle boarding for our daughter and encouraged me to use an individual kayak! I appreciated that he selected calm waters for a first-time paddle boarding experience which our daughter really enjoyed. This was definitely one of the highlights of our Clearwater Beach experience! I would recommend this excursion to others interested in paddle boarding or kayaking!
Meeting location:  25 Causeway Blvd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year