Morning Gallop: Horseback Riding Ecotour
Live in the moment on the back of a comfortable and safe horse, under a canopy of shady trees, seeing the morning and beauty of native Florida
No refunds for canceled bookings
- Discover the beauty of our multiple acres as you ride through forests, streams and picturesque trails
- Ride with comfort and the level of your choosing. Perfect for beginners and more advanced riders alike
- Choose to ride “”Nose to Tail”” or you can ride side by side with friends, family or guide. Perfect for couples, friends and families
- Knowledgeable and friendly trail guide
- Riding footwear: Appropriate options are preferred for riding; No helmet release is required.
- Preferred footwear: Jodhpur boots, Leather riding boots, Shoes with a flat sole and heel; non-preferred footwear: trainers, high heels, Sandals, Hiking boots.
- Weather considerations: Bring bottled water, snacks, sunscreen, insect repellent, and a brimmed hat.
- Ideal riding attire: Long pants, jodhpurs, breeches, or jeans
- toe protection is recommended when handling horses.
- Secure your cell phone safely; we will not search for lost phones during the ride.
We reserve the right to refuse unsafe footwear.
Jewelry: Wear at your own risk; parents must check children for jewelry.
12231 Main St #111, San Antonio, FL 33576, USA
- No refunds. Credit offered with 72 hours notice.