Egmont Key Boat Trip & Ruin Excursion
Saint Pete Beach
Zoom to an untouched Florida island during a guided boat tour, where you can search for seashells on the beach and snorkel alongside fish beneath the waves
Duration: 4 hours
No refunds for cancelled bookings
- Head out on a guided cruise to Egmont Key in Florida, an island with untouched beaches and more
- Hop on a comfy power catamaran that will get you to your destination in style
- See Fort Dade while on your journey, and catch sight of the ruins that date back to 1898
- Discover a range of local landmarks, including the country’s oldest working lighthouse
- Snorkel equipment
- Please wear comfortable clothing and your swimsuit.
- Ages 2 and under ride free.
- No alcohol is allowed on this trip due to Federal Park Laws.
4737 Gulf Blvd, St Pete Beach, FL 33706, USA
Full refunds for cancellations made by vendor.
More activities from this operator