Embark on a 2-hour sailing and sightseeing adventure in the serene waters of Boca Ciega Bay, St. Pete Beach, while experiencing the presence of native Atlantic Bottle-nose Dolphins
- With a 99% chance of spotting dolphins, our captains are skilled at ensuring a dolphin encounter from our vessels
- Boca Ciega Bay and the greater Tampa Bay area are home to over 700 healthy identified dolphins, offering guests the opportunity to witness these creatures in their natural habitat, even jumping out of the water
- To truly experience these wild sea creatures, guests can glide silently among them on our luxury sailing yachts, enhancing the wonder of the encounter
- In the rare event that we do not see a dolphin, we will gladly schedule you on another one of our sightseeing Dolphin Watch trips for free, subject to availability.
- Don’t forget your camera!
- Ages 2 and under ride free.
- Please check in 30 minutes before departure time.
Tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.