- Hop aboard a 40-foot custom tugboat for an exciting dolphin watching experience in the clear blue waters along the Gulf of Mexico
- Sip on an ice-cold beverage as you sit under the shade of the tugboat’s canopy and listen to your tour guide’s expert ecotour narration
- Soak in some sun along the railing while gazing out at the warm waves, and feel the cool gulf breeze in your hair
- Travel from Clearwater Harbor and continue down the Inner Gulf Coast with incredible views of palatial celebrity homes and waterfront mega-mansions
- Head under the Sand Key Bridge, capturing picturesque views of downtown Clearwater, before traveling through Clearwater Pass and heading back to port
- One-hour narrated boat tour with guaranteed dolphin sightings
- Soft drinks, water, and beer available onboard
- Family-friendly and US Coast Guard certified tour
Please arrive 45 minutes prior to departure time for parking and boarding. We depart on time and cannot wait for late guests. Guests must be checked in at least 15 minutes prior to departure or tickets may be canceled. If it looks like rain or heavy winds on the day of your tour please call the operator to confirm departure.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below