Who knows what you’ll encounter on this one-of-a-kind walking tour through Old Bisbee’s streets, stairways, and old alleys - learn the history of this 135-year-old town and maybe meet a ghost or two!
- Enjoy a 1.5 hour ghost tour, trekking along Old Bisbee in search of spooky history and paranormal activity
- Hear stories about spirits that continue to that haunt the town and find out the most popular spots for lurking
- Experience well-known haunts of the area, including a former miner who paid his debt with his soul, and a dead prostitute that still continues her practices today
- Enjoy a tour like no other, getting a chance to see the town in the evening hours and hearing about past stories that others know nothing about
- Feel free to bring a camera and a bottle of water
- Friendly and well-behaved pets are welcome!
- This is not a stroller-friendly tour
- Please leave children five and under with a babysitter!
- No drinking of alcohol or intoxication is permitted on the tour
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below