Saddle up for a picturesque half-day horseback riding adventure through Bryce Canyon, led by local cowboys who will guide you to must-see spots in this scenic national park
- See more grandeur and beauty than you can imagine on a guided trip through Bryce Canyon
- Get a close-up look at beautiful rock formations that have been shaped over thousands of years
- Marvel at all of Bryce’s breathtaking beauty from horseback as you mosey down winding trails with unparalleled views
- Learn the history and geology of Bryce Canyon from local cowboys while you snap pictures and check out the Wall of Windows, The Chessmen, Silent City and more
- Guided horseback tour
- Please check in 45 minutes before your scheduled ride.
- The minimum age for this tour is 10 years old.
- The maximum weight is 220lbs.
- Riders should be proficient in English to communicate with the guide.
Full refund for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance. Rides typically go on in the case of inclement weather, however, if the weather is not favorable to you, you do have the option of not participating and receiving a full refund for the ride.