- See more grandeur and beauty than you can imagine on a guided trip through Bryce Canyon
- Get a close-up look at beautiful rock formations that have been shaped over thousands of years
- Marvel at all of Bryce’s breathtaking beauty from horseback as you mosey down winding trails with unparalleled views
- Learn about the history and geology of Bryce Canyon from local cowboys, while you travel back up to the rim of the canyon, winding through rock formations
- 1.5 to 2 hour guided horseback tour
Please check in 45 minutes before your scheduled ride. The minimum age is seven years old and the maximum weight is 220lbs. Riders should be proficient in English.
Full refund for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance. Rides typically go on in the case of inclement weather, however, if the weather is not favorable to you, you do have the option of not participating and receiving a full refund for the ride.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below