Giddy up on a half-day horseback riding adventure through Bryce Canyon, a scenic national park. Explore this picturesque spot the classic way with local cowboys taking you to must-see spots!
Duration:  3hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- See more grandeur and beauty than you can imagine on a guided trip through Bryce Canyon
- Get a close-up look at beautiful rock formations that have been shaped over thousands of years
- Marvel at all of Bryce’s breathtaking beauty from horseback as you mosey down winding trails with unparalleled views
- Learn the history and geology of Bryce Canyon from local cowboys while you snap pictures and check out the Wall of Windows, The Chessmen, Silent City and more
- Guided horseback tour
- Please check in 45 minutes before your scheduled ride
- The minimum age for this tour is 10 years old
- The maximum weight is 220lbs
- Riders should be proficient in English to communicate with the guide
- Full refund for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance
- Rides typically go on in the case of inclement weather, however, if the weather is not favorable to you, you do have the option of not participating and receiving a full refund for the ride
Sep 22, 2021
Bryce was incredible but the horse I was saddled with was lazy and used up and I had to work as hard as the horse - for three hours - to make it back to the barn. That part couldn't have been more disappointing.
Sep 19, 2021
Autumn was an excellent guide. Great ride and very well run! Highly recommend!
Sep 18, 2021
From the staff to the horses to the scenery…nothing disappoints! As soon as we arrived we were welcomed by the wranglers. Once matched with our horses we headed out on what proved to be one of the most magical rides I’ve ever experienced. The wonder that is Bryce Canyon took my breath away around each turn and switch-back. I didn’t want the day to end!
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year