Giddy up on a half-day horseback riding adventure through Bryce Canyon, a scenic national park. Explore this picturesque spot the classic way with local cowboys taking you to must-see spots!
Duration:  3hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- See more grandeur and beauty than you can imagine on a guided trip through Bryce Canyon
- Get a close-up look at beautiful rock formations that have been shaped over thousands of years
- Marvel at all of Bryce’s breathtaking beauty from horseback as you mosey down winding trails with unparalleled views
- Learn the history and geology of Bryce Canyon from local cowboys while you snap pictures and check out the Wall of Windows, The Chessmen, Silent City and more
- Guided horseback tour
- Please check in 45 minutes before your scheduled ride
- The minimum age for this tour is 10 years old
- The maximum weight is 220lbs
- Riders should be proficient in English to communicate with the guide
- Full refund for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance
- Rides typically go on in the case of inclement weather, however, if the weather is not favorable to you, you do have the option of not participating and receiving a full refund for the ride
Oct 24, 2020
Unfortunately the area where we were to meet was INCREDIBLY crowded and parking was a major headache. We did not expect or plan for this so we were not able to show up 45 minutes early. They had given our horses to someone else and we had to take the shorter ride that was set to leave an hour later. Of course we were very bummed and wished we would have known about the parking issue ahead of time, but nevertheless we enjoyed our ride and one of the workers sensed I was upset and he did was he could to reassure us it would be a great experience and he picked us out some wonderful horses.
Oct 19, 2020
It was a beautiful day riding in the canyons among the hoodoos. We are not experienced riders but we like to go horseback riding whenever it's offered locally where we are vacationing. The staff was very friendly and our leader Dago was awesome. He was informative and cracked a few jokes. I won't forget the one about the 'in-law'. He made sure to ask us often how we were doing. We hiked many of the trails in Bryce and was taken aback by the beauty Mother Nature bestowed upon us but I have to say riding with Bryce Canyon Trail Rides ranks high on the list. Thanks for the great memories!
Oct 17, 2020
We like to get to the mules corral early to walk around to see what all is going on. There were 3 wranglers pulling shoes for resets, the head wrangler visits with us and others in our group. When it is time to saddle up, he matches the mules with the riders and my mule Sunshine was sweet careful and so easy to ride. My husband rode Walt and totally liked him. Our guide,Carter, was very informative about the Canyons history and told a couple of really funny jokes! The views are spectacular!! After the ride we are helped off and a photographer took pictures so we can buy them if we choose. We are going back next year!
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year