Enjoy a half-day mountain tour around Red Rocks, Bear Creek Canyon, Evergreen, and Squaw Pass. Experience mountain views of the Continental Divide and stroll around picturesque Echo Lake at 10,600 ft.
Duration:  4hrs 30mins - 5hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Head out on a half-day mountain tour highlighting the best of the Denver Mountain Park System
- Check out the Red Rocks Park and Amphitheater and explore the mountain canyon following Bear Creek
- Grab a drink in Evergreen at a wild west saloon, local coffee shop or local winery
- Travel up more than 4,000 feet on beautiful Squaw Pass and see majestic mountain views of the Rocky Mountains and Continental Divide
- Breath in the fresh air at 10,600 feet at picturesque Echo Lake a glacial lake at the base of 14,270 foot Mt. Evans
- Hear about the area’s history as well as its geology, and ecology all while checking out the best spots for photos
- Guided Small Group Tour
- Knowledgable, friendly, local guide
- Water refill and snacks
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes, and dress in layers
- Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance
Feb 26, 2020
We had the best time!!! Wendy was our guide and she was amazing!!! The weather was perfect couldn't have asked for a better day!!! Thanks so very much and we will definitely refer you to all our friends!!!
Nov 26, 2019
It was a lot of fun. Our guide Will was very professional, funny and kind. I enjoy these tours immensely and will continue going on them monthly.
Nov 16, 2019
Alex was a great tour guide and the tour included a nice mix of scenery.
Meeting location:  1701 Wynkoop St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Small-Group, Half-Day Hiking Tour of the Rockies in Denver
See, learn, and explore on this beautiful 4-mile hike in the Rockies. Surrounded with the natural sights, and sounds of the forest and aspen filled meadows, you'll experience the mountains in the best way possible!
Duration:  4hrs - 5hrs 15mins
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year