Experience the type of peace only found in the wilderness as you motor up the Colorado River above Horseshoe Bend.
- Backhaul taxi upstream above Horseshoe Bend
- Hike ancient petroglyphs of the river
- Float amongst a multitude of wild animals like the Big Horn sheep, Beaver, Great Blue Heron
- Paddling is made easy by the calm three mph current of the Colorado River
- Double-bladed kayak paddle
- Life jacket
If you do not have an “Annual National Parks Pass,” a “Grand Canyon Week Pass,” or a “Glen Canyon Pass,” you will need to stop at the entrance kiosk to pay an entrance parking fee.
- No dogs allowed
- No children under 5
If you need to cancel, please notify us at least 48-hours in advance. If there is inclement weather and you’d like to reschedule, please also provide 24-hours notice. We may cancel or postpone your rental due to inclement weather as well, at which point we will reach out to you.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Backhaul Taxi from Lee's Ferry to Horseshoe Bend
Enjoying a stunning kayak trip around Horseshoe Bend? Let us help you make the trip there and back to the upper regions of the Colorado river easy with our Backhaul taxi service. After we drop you off, simply kayak back to the ferry and your awaiting car.
Duration:  5 minutes - 2 hours, 5 minutes